WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 170N AND A 275N LIFEJACKET AND WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU? PLEASE READ OUR GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS
- 170N lifejacket harness, suitable for inshore and offshore sailing
- ISO12402-3 approved
- The only lifejacket harness on the market with BackTow Technology. Our patented BackTow technology functions in a MOB situation when the wearer is still tethered to a vessel.
- Three choices of inflation method: Prosensor Elite, Hammar or Manual. Please see our Inflation Systems Guide here for help choosing the most suitable inflation system for your lifejacket.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
- BackTow reduces the risk of injury during recovery by functioning as a strong point. A halyard can be clipped to any part of the BackTow strop and even a small person can then recover a MOB wearing a TeamO with the use of a winch.
- Integrated Deck Safety Harness
- Soft Loop attachment point to clip on to
- SOLAS approved water-activated light included (5 year warranty. 8 hour continuous operation once activated)
- Fully integrated Sprayhood included.
- Whistle included
- Suitable for adult chest sizes 68cm-144cm
- Double adjusters on the back for improved comfort and fit
- Patent number: 2782646
TEAMO'S AWARD-WINNING BACKTOW TECHNOLOGY:
Not sure how BackTow works? Here is a quick 1 minute video showing it in action:
We ship worldwide!
Free Shipping for all UK orders
£30 flat rate for Rest of World shipping.
We ship with DPD for European deliveries and UPS for Rest of World. If you need us to use a specific courier for delivery to a remote destination or particularly hard-to-find marina please drop us a note in the Notes To Seller box at check out.
Well made, brilliant concept, a must have for offshore or shorthanded sailing. If you love your loved ones, get them all one!! Great communication from Lauren at Teamo! Well done all at Teamo!!
Luckily, we didn't have to check out the function in water so far ;) But the jackets are very comfortable to wear and easy to adjust (even for slim persons). Furthermore, we could install our MOB1/AIS-systems (from oceansignal), so these jackets will now be our first choice for long distance sailing.
My wife and I are preparing for crossing the Atlantic on our new sailboat and I have been researching which inflatable lifejacket is best. After reading multiple reviews and stalking my favorite sailing youtube personalities we came across TeamO and their BackTow lifejacket and I was sold. A friend of ours died many years ago when he fell off his sailboat and the crew struggled to get him on board. This is why I take so many precautions when prepping for passage and insist on everyone being "hooked in" when on deck, especially at night. We bought the 170N BackTow life jacket because we believe it is the best and safest lifejacket out there. We ordered our lifejacket's during the COVID-19 lockdown and were pleasantly surprised with how quickly Oscar and Lauren responded to my questions and fulfilled our order. Can't wait to hopefully "never use" the BackTow feature!
We have added the current TSA guidelines for transporting the life jacket to the carry case. We hope this will make things go much smoother at the airport. Not all TSA employees have ever seen a life jacket.
Please consider adding a clear pocket to the outside of the carrying case to allow for these documents and the maintenance/warranty/care schedule.
Showed the jacket off on a recent trip and everyone on board was over the top impressed with it.
Thank you TeamO for putting out a quality life jacket and great customer service.
Wonderfull product! TeamO is easy to work with and responded to my emails in a very timely manner. The Lifejacket is as advertised, it fits myself 6' 220lbs and also fits my wife of 5' 2" (no I'm not going to put her weight on here). It is a very comfortable jacket that is easy to put on and adjust. I will be recommending this Lifejacket for years to come.
Thank you TeamO