What is the difference between a 170N and a 275N lifejacket and which one is right for you? Please read our guide for more details
- 275N lifejacket harness, suitable for inshore and offshore sailing
- ISO12402-3 approved
- The only lifejacket harness on the market with BackTow Technology. Our patented BackTow technology functions in a MOB situation when the wearer is still tethered to a vessel.
-Prosensor Elite Inflation System Please see our Inflation Systems Guide here for help choosing the most suitable inflation system for your lifejacket.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
- BackTow reduces the risk of injury during recovery by functioning as a strong point. A halyard can be clipped to any part of the BackTow strop and even a small person can then recover a MOB wearing a TeamO with the use of a winch.
- Integrated Deck Safety Harness
- Soft Loop attachment point to clip on to, with new 'BackTow Armed' safety check tab next to clip on point. This allows you to see at a glance that the BackTow system is armed and ready for use.
- SOLAS approved water-activated light included (5 year warranty. 8 hour continuous operation once activated)
- Fully integrated Sprayhood included.
- Whistle included
- Suitable for adult chest sizes 68cm-144cm
- New ultra-slim quick burst tab covers to prevent accidental unzipping
- Patent number: 2782646
TeamO's Award-winning BackTow Technology:
Not sure how BackTow works? Here is a quick 1 minute video showing it in action:
We ship worldwide!
Free Shipping for all UK orders
£30 flat rate for Rest of World shipping.
We ship with DPD for European deliveries and UPS for Rest of World. If you need us to use a specific courier for delivery to a remote destination or particularly hard-to-find marina please drop us a note in the Notes To Seller box at check out.