We're proud to be offering the Nebo range of torches for sailors looking for high quality light solutions for overnight sailing. We have carefully chosen Nebo as we know that a good torch is an essential bit of kit when you are working on deck at night. Each torch has been chosen with a specific function in mind and is packed with features.
The Inspection Torch
TeamO Review: we've picked this torch with engine inspections and interior boat work in mind. We loved the strong magnet on the hinged bottom of the torch as it allows you to stick the torch in place for tricky jobs where you need light but don't have a spare hand to hold the torch for you. Waterproof of course, so no problem if it takes a dive in the bilges.
- Super tough - impact tested at 20 meters
- Incredibly light (195g)
- Completely waterproof (IPX7)
- 360 lumen work light and 160 lumen spot light that are both dimmable with programmable power memory.
- Powerful magnetic tilting base lets you direct light anywhere you need it
- Steel pocket clip for easy stowage
- 3 light modes: Spot Light (160 lumen), Work Light (360 lumen), Red Work Light (40 lumens)
- Non-slip rubber coating
- Direct to Red feature
- Powered by 3 x AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 146mm H x 62mm W x 32mm D