What is the difference between a 170N and a 275N lifejacket and which one is right for you? Please read our guide for more details
- 170N lifejacket harness, suitable for inshore and offshore sailing
- ISO12402-3 approved
- The only lifejacket harness on the market with BackTow Technology. Our patented BackTow technology functions in a MOB situation when the wearer is still tethered to a vessel.
- Three choices of inflation method: Prosensor Elite, Hammar or Manual. Please see our Inflation Systems Guide here for help choosing the most suitable inflation system for your lifejacket.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
- BackTow reduces the risk of injury during recovery by functioning as a strong point. A halyard can be clipped to any part of the BackTow strop and even a small person can then recover a MOB wearing a TeamO with the use of a winch.
- Integrated Deck Safety Harness
- Soft Loop attachment point to clip on to, with new 'BackTow Armed' safety check tab next to clip on point. This allows you to see at a glance that the BackTow system is armed and ready for use.
- SOLAS approved water-activated light included (5 year warranty. 8 hour continuous operation once activated)
- Fully integrated sprayhood included
- Whistle included
- Double crotch straps - adjustable length, soft loop attachment point on the back, clips on the waist belt at front
- Suitable for adult chest sizes 68cm-144cm
- New ultra-slim quick burst tab covers to prevent accidental unzipping
- Patent number: 2782646
TeamO's Award-winning BackTow Technology:
Not sure how BackTow works? Here is a quick 1 minute video showing it in action:
Which buoyancy option should you choose?
TeamO offers lifejackets in two buoyancy options: 170N or 275N.
Which one is right for you depends largely on the type of sailing you are intending on doing. We have written a simple guide here to help you make this decision, but we are always happy to answer any questions as well.
We ship worldwide!
Free Shipping for all UK orders.
£18 for Europe and £30 for Rest of World shipping.
We ship with trusted courier partners. All customers receive a tracking number for their order so you can track the progress of your delivery. For more information please see our Shipping page here.
I have two of these now and love them! The comfort and quality are great. The features within this life jacket are very reassuring and I highly recommend them to anyone who ventures out to sea. My wife also thinks the colors and design are great.
Jackets fit and look amazing! I feel safer everyday on the water! Usually having a crew of new sailors/friends it can get nerve wracking, but first lesson before putting sails up is usually how to pull me back aboard.
Jackets arrived to the states within a week and amazing customer service! How can you not support a company like TeamO that’s making a difference for the safety of our small sailing community?
Good product, I'm sailing more tranquil now.