This is the bundle deal option for competitors of the RWYC Lonely Rock Race.
The bundle includes:
1 x 170N BackTow Lifejacket with ProSensor Elite Firing Head.
- ISO12402 and ISO12403 approved lifejacket with integrated deck harness.
- Available in either Black or Blue colour option (please note your colour choice in the 'Notes' box at checkout)
- The only lifejacket harness on the market with BackTow Technology. Our patented BackTow technology functions in a MOB situation when the wearer is still tethered to a vessel.
- The jacket automatically inflates when water activated using the ProSensor firing head inside the cover.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
1 x ISO approved triple hook safety tether
- ISO approved
- Three locking hooks with strain indicator (meeting ISAF Regulations). If the tether is subjected to a shock load the overload indicator will show the red text 'Replace! Overloaded!' and should be replaced.
- High quality fluorescent webbing
- Care bag included with each tether
1 x MOB1 AIS Unit
- The worlds smallest personal locating AIS Man OverBoard device with integrated DSC.
- We can supply your TeamO Lifejacket pre-fitted with the MOB - please note, you must request at checkout in the 'Notes' box that you wish us to fit the MOB1 unit for you, otherwise it will be supplied separately alongside the lifejacket.
- The MOB1 is intended to be installed within the life-jacket and will activate automatically on inflation, sending the first alert within 15 seconds. The MOB1 is waterpoof to 10 metres. We can supply your TeamO Lifejacket pre-fitted with the MOB1 if purchased at the same time on teamomarine.com
- The integrated strobe light ensures maximum visibility in low light conditions.
- The MOB1 communicates with the vessel you have been separated from and other vessels in the vicinity (up to 5 miles range dependent on conditions).