WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 170N AND A 275N LIFEJACKET AND WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU? PLEASE READ OUR GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS
- 170N lifejacket harness, suitable for inshore and offshore sailing
- ISO12402-3 approved
- The only lifejacket harness on the market with BackTow Technology. Our patented BackTow technology functions in a MOB situation when the wearer is still tethered to a vessel.
- Three choices of inflation method: Prosensor Elite, Hammar or Manual. Please see our Inflation Systems Guide here for help choosing the most suitable inflation system for your lifejacket.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
- BackTow reduces the risk of injury during recovery by functioning as a strong point. A halyard can be clipped to any part of the BackTow strop and even a small person can then recover a MOB wearing a TeamO with the use of a winch.
- Integrated Deck Safety Harness
- Soft Loop attachment point to clip on to
- SOLAS approved water-activated light included (5 year warranty. 8 hour continuous operation once activated)
- Fully integrated Sprayhood included.
- Whistle included
- Suitable for adult chest sizes 68cm-144cm
- Double adjusters on the back for improved comfort and fit
- Patent number: 2782646
TEAMO'S AWARD-WINNING BACKTOW TECHNOLOGY:
Not sure how BackTow works? Here is a quick 1 minute video showing it in action:
Which buoyancy option should you choose?
TeamO offers lifejackets in two buoyancy options: 170N or 275N.
Which one is right for you depends largely on the type of sailing you are intending on doing. We have written a simple guide here to help you make this decision, but we are always happy to answer any questions as well.
We ship worldwide!
Free Shipping for all UK orders, £18 for European deliveries and £30 flat rate for Rest of World shipping.
We ship with trusted courier partners. All customers receive a tracking number for their order so you can track the progress of your delivery. For more information please see our Shipping page here.
I ordered to be shipped to Connecticut. UPS held up the package because some paperwork went missing. Lauren was extremely helpful and we got them moving with minimal delay. They are extremely high quality and fairly priced. You definitely get what you pay for!
They fit nicely and I look forward to years of use.
Great looking and the quality is superb. I love the fact that the collar sits back off my neck so it’s not weighing down and really unnoticeable when wearing it. We purchased ours for an offshore race which was rather challenging with high wind speeds. This product fitted well and never irritated me like others have done with being too heavy on the neck.
Appears to be a quality inflatable harness. I have worn it on two short open water races for 36 and 48 hrs that involved night portions. Very comfortable. I put my AIS beacon inside attached to the manual inflation tube with no problem.
This lifejacket is really nice!
I'm very critical on built quality and am very impressed with these lifejackets.
All of our neighbors on the dock are jealous and super impressed with the quality too!
Fast shipping nice item. Expensive but whats your life worth.