WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 170N AND A 275N LIFEJACKET AND WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU? PLEASE READ OUR GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS
- 170N lifejacket harness, suitable for inshore and offshore sailing
- ISO12402-3 approved
- The only lifejacket harness on the market with BackTow Technology. Our patented BackTow technology functions in a MOB situation when the wearer is still tethered to a vessel.
- Three choices of inflation method: Prosensor Elite, Hammar or Manual. Please see our Inflation Systems Guide here for help choosing the most suitable inflation system for your lifejacket.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
- BackTow reduces the risk of injury during recovery by functioning as a strong point. A halyard can be clipped to any part of the BackTow strop and even a small person can then recover a MOB wearing a TeamO with the use of a winch.
- Integrated Deck Safety Harness
- Soft Loop attachment point to clip on to
- SOLAS approved water-activated light included (5 year warranty. 8 hour continuous operation once activated)
- Fully integrated Sprayhood included.
- Whistle included
- Suitable for adult chest sizes 68cm-144cm
- Double adjusters on the back for improved comfort and fit
- Patent number: 2782646
TEAMO'S AWARD-WINNING BACKTOW TECHNOLOGY:
Not sure how BackTow works? Here is a quick 1 minute video showing it in action:
We ship worldwide!
Free Shipping for all UK orders
£30 flat rate for Rest of World shipping.
We ship with DPD for European deliveries and UPS for Rest of World. If you need us to use a specific courier for delivery to a remote destination or particularly hard-to-find marina please drop us a note in the Notes To Seller box at check out.
Mainly using mine for racing and offshore cruising. Well designed, nice fit and very comfortable to wear. Of all the life jackets I’ve worn it’s the least restrictive when working on deck. The build quality looks good and hopefully should give many years of service.
Once you learn the reality of Tethered MOBs situations these vests become a no-brained. Easy shipping from UK to US. Twice the security at half the price. Great customer support. 🌊⛵️
Love these PFD's, this the second one on my boat - best gear I hope I never use!
Arrived as promised. Well packed and fits well. Very happy.