Introducing our new Coastal BackTow Lifejacket: designed for shorter offshore sailing including overnight passages and coastal sailing. The Coastal still features TeamO's award-winning Patented BackTow system. This is the only lifejacket with a moveable harness point - if you fall overboard whilst tethered to your boat, the BackTow system can be deployed after the lifejacket has inflated to turn you face-up. The person in the water remains with the boat in the safe face-up position, reducing the life-threatening risk of being in the open water. Recovery from the water is easy as the BackTow system is also an approved lifting point. Simply clip a halyard or sheet to the BackTow strop and winch the person back onboard. For a video demonstration of the BackTow lifejacket in action please click here.
- 170N lifejacket with integrated deckharness and TeamO's award-winning patented BackTow system.
- ISO approved: suitable for Inshore and Offshore sailing (ISO12402 and ISO12403)
- Automatic inflation system: features the UML Mark5i inflator and 38g CO2 cylinder.
- Soft loop attachment point to clip on in rough weather or at night
- SOLAS approved safety whistle
- Adjustable double crotch straps with soft loop attachment point on back
- Adjustable double buckles on back for perfect fit
- Lightweight: lifejacket weighs 1.15kg
- Patent number: 2782646
Which buoyancy option should you choose?
TeamO offers lifejackets in two buoyancy options: 170N or 275N.
Which one is right for you depends largely on the type of sailing you are intending on doing. We have written a simple guide here to help you make this decision, but we are always happy to answer any questions as well.
We ship worldwide!
Free Shipping for all UK orders.
£18 for Europe and £30 for Rest of World shipping.
We ship with trusted courier partners. All customers receive a tracking number for their order so you can track the progress of your delivery. For more information please see our Shipping page here.