Very limited edition!
Eyecatching fluro pink amps up our classic black lifejacket to make a statement.
For a limited time only we are offering this eye-catching fluro pink 170N BackTow lifejacket deckharness, with ProSensor Elite firing head.
This was a limited run that we created last year and which flew off the shelves. We have just 4 jackets available this time so don't wait if you missed out last time.
- The only lifejacket that can turn the wearer face-up if they go overboard whilst tethered/clipped on to the boat.
- 170N buoyancy size is intended for general application or for use with foul weather clothing. It will turn an unconcious person in to a safe position and requires no subsequent action by the user to maintain this position.
- Suitable for use in all but the most severe conditions
- Patented BackTow system inside
- ISO approved
- ISO approved light, whistle, sprayhood and double crotch straps included
- Window for easy checking of firing head
- UML Pro-Sensor Elite firing head with 38g CO2 cylinder inside
The BackTow lifejacket automatically inflates when water activated using the ProSensor firing head inside the cover.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
- BackTow reduces the risk of injury during recovery by functioning as a strong point. A halyard can be clipped to any part of the BackTow strop and even a small person can then recover a MOB wearing a TeamO with the use of a winch.
- Integrated Deck Safety Harness
- Soft Loop attachment point to clip on to
Not sure how BackTow works? Here is a quick 1 minute video showing it in action:
UML ProSensor Firing Head
(TeamO lifejackets come with the ProSensor Firing Head fitted as standard and are our preferred inflation system for TeamO lifejackets.)
The Pro-sensor firing head works using a water activated system. A compressed paper capsule is contained within the firing head. When it becomes wet it dissolves and releases a spring which fires the CO2 cylinder and inflates your lifejacket.
The firing head is designed so that water must travel upwards inside the unit to dissolve the paper pellet. It is then also protected by the lifejacket cover. This means that spray and rain will not cause accidental inflation.
There are two colour tabs on the front of the unit to show the activation status. When both the firing head and the CO2 cylinder show as green marks the lifejacket is armed and ready for use. If one of the marks shows red this indicates that the jacket is not armed and needs to be checked. If the top tab shows red check that the CO2 cylinder is unpunctured and is screwed firmly in to the unit. If the bottom tab show red check that the paper pellet cup is screwed firmly on to the bottom of the firing head.