WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 170N AND A 275N LIFEJACKET AND WHICH ONE IS RIGHT FOR YOU? PLEASE READ OUR GUIDE FOR MORE DETAILS
- 275N lifejacket harness, suitable for inshore and offshore sailing
- ISO12401 & ISO12402-2 approved
- The only lifejacket harness on the market with BackTow Technology. Our patented BackTow technology functions in a MOB situation when the wearer is still tethered to a vessel.
- ProSensor Elite Inflation System - The Pro-sensor firing head works using a water activated system. A compressed paper capsule is contained within the firing head. When it becomes wet it dissolves and releases a spring which fires the CO2 cylinder and inflates your lifejacket. The firing head is designed so that water must travel upwards inside the unit to dissolve the paper pellet. It is then also protected by the lifejacket cover. This means that spray and rain will not cause accidental inflation.
- After inflation, the wearer manually pulls the large BackTow handle that is available on top of the right hand lung. The wearer is then turned in to a face-up seated position in the water and they are towed alongside the vessel safely.
- BackTow reduces the risk of injury during recovery by functioning as a strong point. A halyard can be clipped to any part of the BackTow strop and even a small person can then recover a MOB wearing a TeamO with the use of a winch.
- Integrated Deck Safety Harness
- Soft Loop attachment point to clip on to
- SOLAS approved water-activated light included (5 year warranty. 8 hour continuous operation once activated)
- Fully integrated Sprayhood included.
- Whistle included
- Suitable for adult chest sizes 68cm-144cm
- Double adjusters on the back for improved comfort and fit
- Patent number: 2782646TEAMO'S AWARD-WINNING BACKTOW TECHNOLOGY:
Not sure how BackTow works? Here is a quick 1 minute video showing it in action:
We ship worldwide!
Free Shipping for all UK orders
£30 flat rate for Rest of World shipping.
We ship with DPD for European deliveries and UPS for Rest of World. If you need us to use a specific courier for delivery to a remote destination or particularly hard-to-find marina please drop us a note in the Notes To Seller box at check out.
First impressions of the TeamO Backtow lifejacket are excellent. Great build quality, very nice materials, fit and finish is spot on.
On deck it's easy to put on and comfortable, I have the 275NM version which somehow feels less bulky than my old 275NM jacket, even though it has an integrated sprayhood. Basically it's easy to forget that you're wearing it, which is a safety feature in itself. Luckily there's been no need to test the backtow feature yet, but it's nice to know it's there if needed.
I'm also impressed that TeamO have considered the packaging of their products, fully recyclable materials and the first biodegradable packaging "beans" that I've seen, so well done TeamO!
This is a very well engineered PFD and the company is run by hard working thoughtful people who were a pleasure to deal with.
THANK YOU for all you do!
Got to try it out for the first time after lock down . Its a seriously well thought out , comfortable and easy to move in when tethered.
If I go overboard I’ll let you know how it went 👍